Technology continues to grow day in and day out, but what many do not realize is that though advertising is changing to meet this new demand, some of the most effective ways to advertise continue to be through promotional products. The Advertising Specialty Institute went as far as to conduct an impressions study in 2006 that tracks the cost analysis of promotional products versus other advertising media, and recently released their 2016 edition.
Red Brick Clothing loves to educate our customers, and one way we know best is to show them just how effective promotional products continue to be through statistics and research. We believe so much in our promotional products, we want to highlight some of our favorite facts released from this study.
- 58% of people owned promotional t-shirts, 53% drinkware, and 50% writing instruments, outerwear, and bags
- More than half of customers across all ages report owning a branded t-shirt
- Customers who have promotional drinkware use it on average 2-3 times a week
- Bags generate more impressions in the United States than any other promotional item
- 53% of participants have a favorable opinion of promotional products that were made in the United States
- Of 5 categories (useful, attractive, enjoyable and point of reference) to describe why a consumer might keep a promotional item, useful was the most important factor
- On average, consumers keep promotional products for around 7 months
- Promotional products remain the least expense form of advertising
- Promotional products are the most highly regarded form of advertising
- 85% of customers recall advertisers/brands that give them promotional clothing apparel
Whether you’re searching for screen printing near Massachusetts for your t-shirts or for your various other promotional products, Red Brick Clothing would love to help and prove just how important these items are to helping your business. With more questions about our products and services, call us today at (866) 718-4100.