Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Embellishments: All prices quoted include the sewing or printing of your logo (embroidery up to eight colors and 8000 stitches, and printing up to one color and one position). Most logos fall within these limits, and we will contact you immediately if there will be additional fees for additional locations, larger or more complicated logos.
2. Acceptance of Order: All custom-printed/custom-embroidered orders are subject to factory approval of styles, quantities, availability, and our ability to meet schedules/deadlines.
3. Art Confirmation/Art Approval: All artwork must be approved by customer prior to printing/embroidering. Changes made at customers request are subject to surcharge for additional work.
4. Art Preparation Charges: Where you choose us to render art services, a per-hour charge or itemized charge is made. Most new orders for have a $35 art setup fee, including typesetting, art reproduction, and vectorizing. If art charges beyond this are needed, you will be immediatley informed.
Assignments requiring extensive detailing, linework, or the creation of original graphics including logos, corporate identification, conceptual renderings, or photographs converted to line art are subject to quotation prior to our acceptance of your orders.
Unless otherwise arranged prior to production, all artwork rendered for your order remains the property of our art department and will be maintained at our plant for our exclusive usage in executing your orders.
5. Screenprinting Set-up: $35 for redrawing or creation of simple custom art. Art services beyond that will need a custom quote
6. Custom Set-up for Embroidery: Camera-ready art is best. Art preparation charges may apply otherwise, depending on quality of art submitted. Electronic art is welcomed, and may be uploaded using the art upload feature. One-time logo set-up fee of $65 applies to all new designs under 15,000 stitches. Larger designs such as full-backs require a custom quote.
7. Backorders: Orders requiring us to backorder a portion of the original quantity specified are subject to your re-confirmation to allow us additional time for completion. We will advise you of shortages or other difficulties that may affect your scheduling requirements.
8. Cancellations: All orders are considered “firm” when placed. No cancellations are accepted on finished merchandise. Cancellations made prior to production are permitted, subject to charges for artwork in progress, completed screens or embroidered-design setup, and restocking of merchandise prepared for production.
9. Combined Quantity Pricing: We allow total/combined quantity pricing for printed or embroidered items where all items are printed/embroidered with the same ink/thread colors, using the same prepared screens/design on same continuous production run.
10. Copy Changes: Subject to additional art and preparation charges where appropriate.
11. Dye Lots: Due to market conditions and mill variances, we cannot guarantee consistency of shades to match precisely from order-to-order and dye-to-dye lot.
12. Imprint Colors: All standard and pastel colors are available for screenprinting and embroidery. Custom colors and PMS colors for screenprinting are available. We will match colors as close as possible, but due to the nature of thread, ink pigments, dye colors, and fabric characteristics, we cannot guarantee exact colors or tint. Some ink or thread matches are subject to surcharge.
13. Imprint Sizes: Left chest design for screenprinting or embroidery is not larger than 4 inches wide by three inches high. Full front or full back to be determined by design and/or by stitch count.
14. Launderability and shrinkage: Some shrinkage is unavoidable in knitted garments. To minimize shrinkage, follow washing instructions on garment label. Do not use bleach on colored fabrics. Do not iron over imprint or embroidered design. Avoid harsh detergents.
15. Overruns/Underruns: To maintain production efficiencies, actual quantities invoiced will be shipped.
16. Pricing: Merchandise is sold at prices in effect at time of shipment. Prices subject to change with notice. In-between quantities are priced at smaller quantity levels. All prices quoted in catalog include S – XL. Sizes 2X – 4X will have a surcharge that is dependent upon the garment and the quantity ordered.
17. Production Time: New screenprinted orders average 7 – 10 working days from our receipt of order, subject to prompt customer approval of artwork. Re-orders may have faster turnaround time. New embroidery orders need to have 3 – 5 days for set-up, and then 5 working days for production, after customer approval of a sewn sample.
18. Proofs: Paper proofs available at no charge. For actual production proofs, some charges may apply. Contact sales office.
19. Returns and Claims: No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. All claims must be made within 3 days of our receipt of goods. All returns must be sent freight prepaid and all cartons must show our return authorization code. Claims for merchandise lost or damaged in transit are to be made to carrier. Our liability ceases upon shipment.
20. Revised Orders: We will make every effort to accommodate requests made prior to production, but cannot guarantee inclusion. Restocking charges and/or additional set-up charges may apply.
21. Accommodation service: Immediate production priority may be assigned to orders subject to critical deadline commitments, especially those requiring less than 7 working days service. Contact sales office at once and advise us on styles, imprint specifications, and shipping your order. Surcharges will apply. Advance payment in full may be required including estimated freight charges. If production schedule precludes customer approval of proofs, your purchase order must included the following waiver: “No proofs required. Execute order, imprint colors, styles, sizes and art instructions as closely as possible to meet deadline commitment.”
22. Samples: Contact your sales representative or our sales office.
23. Sizes: See individual items, subject to availability.
24. Special Orders: We have access to hundreds of garments not specified here. If you don’t see it here, we’ll find it! Tell us your requirements on quantities, styles, deadlines, price guidelines. We’ll do our utmost to satisfy your needs! Just call the Red Brick Clothing Co. sales office at 603-882-4100 or email email@example.com.
25. Payment Terms: Unless other arrangements are made with prior approval of our credit department, all orders require a 50% deposit with order, balance due at delivery. We accept orders prepaid via major credit cards, cash or check.
26. Unclaimed Shipments and Refusals: Freight charges and rehandling charges will be invoiced and/or included in next order shipped.
27. Package Pricing: All prices quoted include embroidered logo up to 10,000 stitches or one-color imprint in one location on garment. Most logos fall within these limits, and we will contact you if there will be additional fees for additional locations, larger, or more complicated logos.
28. Minimums: Please understand that, due to set-up time and production considerations, quantity pricing is based on minimums specified for each garment. The minimum production quantity for embroidery is 10 units. The customer may choose any garment that can be embroidered with the same design in the same color thread, except caps. The minimum production quantity for caps is 10 units of the same style of cap.
29. Our Guarantee: We unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction.
If you are not happy with our products or services, we will work to satisfy you completely.